We are committed to protecting and respecting your personal information and privacy.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about you, we may change this Policy from time to time.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Crew & Ayling Parntership Ltd, 7 Faraday Court, Centrum One Hundred, Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 2WX.
Who are we?
We areCrew & Ayling Parntership Ltd, a company registered in England with company number 07405159.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, when you provide it to us or, occasionally, from third parties.
What type of information do we collect?
The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address, telephone number and information regarding what web pages, if any, you access and other personal information.
How is your information used?
We may use your information:
- to carry out your and our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you or us, which it is contemplated will be entered into;
- to seek your comments on the services we have provided;
- to notify you of changes to our services;
- to send you communications which you have requested or that may be of interest to you;
- to process a job application;
- for administrative and business purposes;
- for advertising and analytical purposes;
- in connection with our legal rights and obligations;
- for certain additional purposes but only with your consent.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems only for so long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract with you.
Who has access to your information?
You can choose
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you want to receive communications from us, then you should tick the relevant boxes on the form on which we collect your personal information.
You have the right to:
- access your personal information and to be informed about its use by us;
- correct your personal information;
- have your personal information deleted;
- restrict the use of your personal information;
- object to the use of your personal information;
- complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office;
- withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information;
- ask for the personal information to be transferred
Accessing your information
The accuracy of your information is important. If the personal information you have provided to us changes, if you change email address, or any of the other information we hold, please email us at email@example.com or by writing to Crew & Ayling Parntership Ltd, 7 Faraday Court, Centrum One Hundred, Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 2WX.
We will ensure that your personal information is held securely.
Some of your “non-sensitive” details (such as your email address) may be transmitted over the internet and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Transferring your information outside of the EU
The information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”) if any of our servers or our processors’ servers are located in such a country. These countries may not have equivalent information protection laws to those within the EU. By submitting your personal information, you are agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If we transfer your information outside of the EU in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy.
Telephone and website recording
We may record telephone calls. We may also use website recording services which may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. The information collected does not include bank details or any sensitive personal information. Information collected in such a fashion is for our internal use only. The information collected is used to improve our website usability and is stored and used for aggregated and statistical reporting.
Review of this policy
We keep this policy under regular review.
We are especially concerned to protect the privacy of children. If you are under 18 years of age, please ask your parent/guardian’s permission before providing any personal information and ask them to help you whenever you provide us with any personal information.